Where should Obama rank on the list of presidential greatness?
- He accomplished what many people thought impossible when he became America’s first black president.
- He fought ― and won ― for healthcare reform with the Affordable Care Act.
- His personal life has been scandal free.
- He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.”
- He has an undying love for his wife Michelle
You Might Also Like
Recommended for you
Live a Comment
Your email address will not be published.